- Prepare your deposit. Include a completed, personalized deposit slip. Please make sure this deposit ticket is completed accurately and legibly. Write "For Deposit Only" on each check and endorse with your signature. Do not send currency.
- Keep a record of the deposit transaction for your files.
- Place checks and deposit tickets in an envelope and seal properly. You can then mail the envelope to:
- The Heritage Bank, Attn: Deposit Operations, PO Box 1009, Hinesville, GA 31310
- Verify that the transaction has been credited to your account using Online Banking, Mobile Banking, or by calling our Client Care Line 800.624.6452. Please allow three (3) business days after the transaction is mailed to ensure the bank's receipt.
Note: No deposit or payment shall be considered complete, nor shall client's account be credited until the bank has opened the envelope and verified, accepted, and processed its contents. Checks and other items received for deposit are subject to the terms and conditions of your account agreement with us. Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.